Aim of mentoring is helping new employees in their professional field.
- Mentor is appointed by the manager of job position 4 days in advance before employee’s first day at work.
- The head of department usually chooses Mentors. Mentor should meet the criteria (4 out of 6 minimum) – employment period, technical competences, corporate competences, level of communication, results, motivation for mentoring, ability to share experience.
- Manager creates a teaching program on a basis of typical program for specific position and gives it to the manager of job position.
- Each employee, approved for being a mentor, takes a mentoring course, which is organized by department of training and assessment.
Choosing and adaptation
Employee’s adaptation is a complex process of professional and social adaptation in the field of profession, staff members and company.
Aims of adaptation:
- Reducing of economic losses connected with duration of period of getting sufficient skills and gaining work productivity
- Reducing of staff turnover
- Retention of qualified staff
- Increase of effectiveness of an employee by speeding-up his period of adaptation and staff members to him
- Easing of psychological and social adaptation of employee and staff members to him.
- Development of staff loyalty to company
- Keeping corporate culture
Process of adaptation:
- Creating a program of adaptation
- Organizing a working place
- Individual working plan
- Mentor assignment
- Intermediate control
- Follow-up meeting
7 Utra is a reliable employer and offers favourable working conditions:
- Work at a modern comfortable office
- Corporate trainings
- Library for staff
- Canteen and dinners for staff
Currently 1100 people work in the company.
The main mission is satisfaction of needs of wide range of consumers by producing safe and reasonable products.
- Development and self-improvement
- Work with pleasure
- Achieving results
- Partnership and client focus